The mission of Angels Unaware is to provide support and encouragement for children living with or affected by HIV/AIDS. We connect families with each other to help strengthen family bonds.
Camp Ray-Ray was the first “Family Camp” in the country for children and their families affected by HIV/AIDS. We will be celebrating 26 years of family togetherness at our next camp on August 20th – 22nd, 2021.
Angels Unaware depends on your generous donations to help serve our families.
“Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Resilience and Impact”
Today is World AIDS Day
- Pencil in August 20 -22, 2021, for Camp Ray-Ray #26.
- Join us on Facebook or Instagram.
- AU sent out incidental gift cards to families this summer and will send out additional gift cards during the holiday season.
- Barb Johnson, founder of Camp Ray-Ray and AU board member, recently authored a book titled “Created Perfectly for a Purpose” which is an inspiring and emotional journey to help the reader “Find Their own Calcutta.” AU is giving away (free) a dozen books to families, volunteers, or donors. Email Angelsunaware that you would like a copy; include your mailing address.
- AU board and CRR committee member, Shannon Van Denvener is a Reiki Master. Reiki is an ancient healing technique used for relaxation and healing. It is a form of hands on healing that works with the physical and energetic body to create balance in our systems. Reiki can be done remotely and is how Shannon is offering her service until COVID restrictions are lowered. There are a dozen one-hour free sessions being offered to AU families, volunteers, or donors. Contact Shannon directly at 720-284-2192 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click on My Reiki to schedule your appointment. When registering, note you are with Angels Unaware.
6370 Union Street
Arvada, CO 80004