How To Help Page
"I’m so thankful that even though HIV/AIDS is horrible, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, we had things like Angels Unaware to help support us! Thank you to all those that made it happen! And still do to this day fight for families like ours!!...... They are the people that helped me to know that just because my parents were sick with HIV/AIDS it didn't mean we were any less or that we were gross."
How To Help
“Ending the HIV/AIDS Epidemic: Resilience and Impact”
Today is World AIDS Day
- Pencil in August 20 -22, 2021, for Camp Ray-Ray #26.
- Join us on Facebook or Instagram.
- AU sent out incidental gift cards to families this summer and will send out additional gift cards during the holiday season.
- Barb Johnson, founder of Camp Ray-Ray and AU board member, recently authored a book titled “Created Perfectly for a Purpose” which is an inspiring and emotional journey to help the reader “Find Their own Calcutta.” AU is giving away (free) a dozen books to families, volunteers, or donors. Email Angelsunaware that you would like a copy; include your mailing address.
- AU board and CRR committee member, Shannon Van Denvener is a Reiki Master. Reiki is an ancient healing technique used for relaxation and healing. It is a form of hands on healing that works with the physical and energetic body to create balance in our systems. Reiki can be done remotely and is how Shannon is offering her service until COVID restrictions are lowered. There are a dozen one-hour free sessions being offered to AU families, volunteers, or donors. Contact Shannon directly at 720-284-2192 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Click on My Reiki to schedule your appointment. When registering, note you are with Angels Unaware.
6370 Union Street
Arvada, CO 80004